winvnc 3.3.2 vs winvnc 3.3.2r2

Roger Felts rfelts "at" gte.net
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 15:23:37 +0000

I have had a problem with stability under Win95 with the new release.  I
have noted a memory leak I had not before, and twice now It has crashed
with an illegal instruction.  Is there an archive on the web site from
which I can d/l the older version to see if I just wasn't being observant
enough before?  Then maybe next weekend I can t-shoot what's happening with
the new release.

As to the problem below, had you -removed and uninstalled the old version
before installing the new?  You might try that in any case.