Win95 server and Dos Apps

Darin Duphorne dhd "at" tgiplaw.com
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:03:13 +0000

I need to run a Dos app on Win95 from a remote client.  It launches fine,
but the Dos window isn't displayed in the client. It is shown on the
server's screen, though.

Darin Duphorne
Tobor & Goldstein, L.L.P.      PGP ENCRYPTION
1360 Post Oak Blvd.            KEY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Suite 2300
Houston, Texas  77056

Specializing in Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets
Unfair Competition, and Litigation of Intellectual Property Cases

(713) 877-1515 (voice)                (713) 877-1145 (fax)
                          http://www.tgiplaw.com
     The Issue of Patents For New Discoveries Has Given
         A Spring To Invention Beyond My Conception.
                                Thomas Jefferson