Mac server

Darin Duphorne dhd "at" tgiplaw.com
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:03:05 +0000

WOW!!! This is great.  Is there currently any work being done on a mac
server for VNC?  If so, when should we expect to see it?

Darin Duphorne
Tobor & Goldstein, L.L.P.      PGP ENCRYPTION
1360 Post Oak Blvd.            KEY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Suite 2300
Houston, Texas  77056

Specializing in Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets
Unfair Competition, and Litigation of Intellectual Property Cases

(713) 877-1515 (voice)                (713) 877-1145 (fax)
                          http://www.tgiplaw.com
     The Issue of Patents For New Discoveries Has Given
         A Spring To Invention Beyond My Conception.
                                Thomas Jefferson