VNC Server isn't closing connection after use ?

Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:22:26 +0000

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Mein Name wrote:

> >> We think that the VNC Server is sending some Data to the client, when the
> >> Connection should be terminated.
> >
> >Yes, but what was the cause of the connection being terminated?  The
> >server being shut down or the remote client quitting?
>

> After terminating the connection from the client.

Ok.  I'd like you to try running WinVNC in this configuration as normal
but with the logging settings enabled, so that we can check whether or not
WinVNC thinks the connection has gone.  The latest version of WinVNC has
logging facilities suitable for this purpose.

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall
Tel : Work - 343000