Three mouse button emulation...

Stephen P. Wilson s.wilson "at" eris.dera.gov.uk
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:43:57 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is anyway to get emulation of a three button
mouse working over vnc?

I'm running the Windows client, and the Unix server - I want to run
programs that need all three mouse buttons. On my unix box, I have a 2
button mouse, but if both buttons are pressed together, it counts it as
the third button.

I found the -swapmouse command for the client - but that's not quite
what I want.

Anyone have any ideas? - all the computers around here have 2 button
mice - so there isn't anyway I can get hold of a 3 button one...

Thanks.

Steve.

--
Stephen Wilson. BSc (hons), AMIEE.          S.Wilson "at" eris.dera.gov.uk
The views and statements contained in this message are entirely those