ctrl-esc in WinVNC

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:44:05 +0000

The new R5 viewer (included in the 3.3.2R2 package)  has the facility to send a
ctrl-key press from the menu, so you can then just hit Esc, or Alt-Del or whatever
takes your fancy.  Remember to release control again, either by selecting the
Ctrl-up menu option, or just by tapping the Ctrl key.

Quentin Stafford-Fraser