VNC Server isn't closing connection after use ?

Mein Name Senioren-Residenz "at" t-online.de
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:59:08 +0000

>> We think it might be a problem with the vnc 3.3.1 rel. 13 Server,
>> which doesn't terminate the ip connection properly after use.
>When you say "doesn't terminate the IP connection properly after use",
>what do you mean?  You mean when a viewer exits, or when WinVNC quits?

We think that the VNC Server is sending some Data to the client, when the
Connection should be terminated.
We thaught that might have been the reason why the router in the
vnc server's network kept up the line.

We are not wuite sure, but we can't think of an other oportunity.

Your's, Benno Fischer