Stopping someone changng Password in NT

Rui Carmo Rui.Carmo "at" ip.pt
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:05:31 +0000

Tsk, tsk. What manners!

Well, if you've got VNC installed as an NT service, it runs by default =
under the SYSTEM account, which can do whatever it damn pleases... =

So, what _are_ you doing wrong? You're _not_ going into the Services =
Control Panel and setting VNC to run under an account with a different =
set of privileges...

Best regards,

--
Rui Carmo