VNC on Ethernet

Roger Felts rfelts "at" gte.net
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 00:05:42 +0000

Assuming Win95/NT, there is a setting labeled "Connect to the Internet as
needed."  How you get to this setting depends on your configuration
(specifically, which version if any of IE is installed.)  If you uncheck
it, this behaviour should stop.  You will, however, then need to manually
dial out before using the Internet...