vncviewer: read failed

Brian S. Craigie Brian.Craigie "at" necs.demon.co.uk
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:19:16 +0000

On 16-Jul-98 James [Wez] Weatherall wrote:
> You should be able to just do a straight Ctrl-Alt-Del (check whether this
> will reboot the solaris client first though!!!) and WinVNC will be able to
> pick it up.

Thanks! (Solaris sparc client pays no attention to ctrl-alt-del). This VNC is
_Excellent_!  The page about the NT service says the connection will be broken
upon pressing ctrl-alt-del on the server, but this is not the case.  The client
remains connected all the time and I can issue ctrl-alt-del on either client or
server without any trouble at all.

Well done!

Thanks.

Brian