Paste problem, next or previous release, details

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:54:35 +0000

Hello Boyd -

I posted a patch to the X server a while ago, but I'll try and remember to
add it to the web pages:

If you patch Xvnc/programs/Xserver/dix/property.c as
follows, cut and paste should work:

392a393,399

>     /* Addition for RFB X server */
>     if (pWin->parent == NullWindow) {