Paste problem, next or previous release, details

Boyd Blackwell Boyd.Blackwell "at" anu.edu.au
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 07:23:17 +0000

Paste problem, next or previous release, details

Further to my earlier post:

>Although I am very happy with Xvnc, I am finding the (documented in FAQ)
>lack of paste to Xvnc from the win95 (or other) cut buffer crippling.  Is
>there a previous release (of Xvnc) available?  I don't feel up to recompiling
>the sources.

Further to my earlier post:
I have tried 3.3.2 on alpha-OSF and Sun, and both the dynamically downloaded
Java viewer and the latest Win95 viewer on win95a,  Netscape 4.04 on a Compaq
laptop.

Also, I have had NO success going either way between the Java Applet Clipboard
and Xvnc (Java Applet to and from windows 95 Clipboard is fine).  This was OK
under 3.3.1, although it occasionally needed restarting after a few hours.