VNC Password

Patrick Ouellette pouellet "at" eng.utoledo.edu
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:59:30 +0000

I think allowing VNC to use NT's authentication would be nice too.
Maybe a vnc user group that checks the username and then if the
user is a member of the group passes the authentication to NT for
password checks.  Since I'm dreaming, I hope the NT authentication
is tied to system calls that allow it to work with future NT
authentication, not just NT 4.0

Anticipating the next version.......

Pat