VNC Password

Greg Hewgill gregh "at" lightspeed.net
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:43:05 +0000

>Could I tie the VNC password to an NT password in the NT user database.?
>Probably not just tell me no if this is a stupid question.?

Not with the software as supplied by ORL. However, a while ago I hacked on
the authentication code a bit and made it use NTLM authentication (which
ties it in with the NT password database). I haven't finished the changes,
but now that at least one other person would like to see this feature too
:), perhaps I'll be motivated to clean it up and actually make it work.

I'll post an announcement here when I get this finished.

Greg Hewgill