setup for CDE?

William.Smargiassi@smed.com William.Smargiassi "at" smed.com
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:40:50 +0000

I have the same trouble with KDE. The window manager dies, but that's it.
All the windows stick around. I think it has to do with a normal X server
dying when the window manager exits (when using the 'exec wm' syntax, etc).
VNC server X servers wait until someone sends a kill to the process. Maybe
all that is necessary is a kill to the Xvnc process at exit?

bill

David A Vincent <davidv "at" hsa.com.au> on 07/13/98 03:02:35