newbie VNC X-server setup problem?

Lee, Ho J. leehj "at" ict.co.kr
Wed, 08 Jul 1998 17:24:16 +0000

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDAA8C.5573F0D0

Sirs,

	I've asked the question about Winvnc remote installation.
However, I received an uncertain solution from your staff members.
I've 400 machines in nationwide.  It requires long travel to install the
software and which is impossible.  If you noticed, the software called
"Remotely Possible" from Avalan provides excellent software install to
the remote machines.  Since I've used your system and evaluating the
software, please consider to add such function to your software so that
I don't need to travel the world to install software.

By the way, this software is excellent.

Thanks
HOJ

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDAA8C.5573F0D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>RE: newbie VNC  X-server setup problem?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sirs,</FONT>
</P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">I've asked the question about Winvnc remote =
installation.&nbsp; However, I received an uncertain solution from your =
staff members.&nbsp;&nbsp; I've 400 machines in nationwide.&nbsp; It =
requires long travel to install the software and which is =
impossible.&nbsp; If you noticed, the software called "Remotely =
Possible" from Avalan provides excellent software install to the remote =
machines.&nbsp; Since I've used your system and evaluating the =
software, please consider to add such function to your software so that =
I don't need to travel the world to install software.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">By the way, this software is =
excellent.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">HOJ</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BDAA8C.5573F0D0--