Solaris / "L" key

John M. Klassa klassa "at" aur.alcatel.com
Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:47:18 +0000

  JMK> What I'm seeing is that the "L" key doesn't work, in any capacity
  JMK> (as "l", "L", "C-l" or whatever).  I'm running the server under
  JMK> "SunOS aursgh 5.5.1 Generic_103640-18 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2",
  JMK> using the default options (i.e. I just run "vncserver").  The odd
  JMK> behavior occurs under both the Solaris and Win95 viewers.

More info...  Seems to be something peculiar to my fvwm2 setup (i.e. not
a VNC bug; my apologies).  When I bring up a server & start twm, the "L"
key works fine.  When I remove my .fvwm2rc and start fvwm2, the "L" key
works fine.  When I reinstall my .fvwm2rc and start fvwm2, however, the
"L" key stops working.  I'll do more poking and will report my findings,
if any (so that some other hapless newbie won't have the same problem
:-)).

--
John Klassa / Alcatel Telecom / Raleigh, NC, USA <><