Problems with an Oberon implementation of VNC

John Stout jstout "at" cusp.co.uk
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 08:42:59 +0000

I have started implementing the VNC viewer in Oberon as part of my "Cheap
and Cheerful" project, using, as was suggested, the Java code as a basis.
I've got it to the stage where it opens the connections, reads the initial
protocol messages, goes through the challenge/response, but then the
connection gets reset, before it reads the Authentication Response. I
realise this is a bit vague, but since I don't know a great deal about
TCP/IP programming, are there any suggestions?

John Stout