WinVNC Server/ Java applets

Wayne warp "at" corplink.com.au
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 11:44:25 +0000

Currently the SCO OpenServer system runs the server, with any Java capable
browser contecting to it with no fuss.

Everything from the login prmpts to even the displaying of the data is
handled by java and cgi based scripts but more Java.  For example Xdt.class
is the X protocol in a java applet.

Otherwise it really does not matter which act as the host and which acts as
the client.  There is suppose to be a version for NT soon.

Wayne