DHCP woes

Mike Baggett mbaggett "at" mail.mcg.edu
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:43:14 +0000

Each PC has a host name in the DNS tab of the IP properties but VNC doesn't
recognize the PC by this name.  For example, if the host name is MYPC and
the domain name is xxx.edu, I'm trying to connect using MYPC.xxx.edu:0.  I
get the message 'Failed to get server address.  Did you type the host name
correctly?"

..Mike