Another quick newbie WinVNC question rfelts "at"
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:24:31 +0000

Have you tried the "Ctrl Down" item from the control menu, then typing your shift-esc?  You'll probably then need to do a "Ctrl Up"

And C-A-D on a Win95 box brings up the Task Manager, which halts everything else - including VNC.  Wouldn't make much sense to do that remotely, would it?