Can I disable server inputs?

Ben Kosse BKosse "at" thecreek.com
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:48:20 +0000

Well, I hate to say this, but using VNC will not seriously reduce your
security even with both ends enabled. Unfortunately, you can't just run the
servers headless, so there's little else that can be done. The problem is
that you admit people have console access. It really doesn't matter if they
have to power down the server, they still can mess you up unless you can
guarantee a locked door.

You may want to consider auto-locking doors.

--
Ben Kosse
bkosse "at" thecreek.com