Can I disable server inputs?

Nik Zapantis, UVic Physics, Victoria BC (250)721-7729 ZAPANTIS "at" phys.UVic.CA
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:49:47 +0000

> You don't have your server locked up? Shame on you.

the server is in a locked room. I cannot always trust people with keys to
always lock the room when the leave.
This is a educational Institution, not a secure Gov. site, so my concern
remains.

Nik