VNC and TCP wrappers

Carroll, Patrick S psc59782 "at"
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:16:54 +0000

Here's a crazy Idea..... (sorta taken from

How about a client for the Sony Playstation?  Hook-up a modem, cable, dsl,
or some other interface(It's got a parallel interface of some kind and a
serial interface of some kind, you can buy mouses for the Playstation, and a
keyboard hack could be done ) and work at home through Playstation, Nintendo
64, etc????

Patrick Carroll
Instrument Technical Support
ASci Automation
Office: 483-7124  International: 703-7124 Mobile Phone: 272-5692
Text Pager:
Unsecure Personal Email: mailto:Patrick.S.Carroll "at"