IPX Networks?

asharpe@diomed-lasers.com asharpe "at" diomed-lasers.com
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:27:02 +0000

Hi

I would like to run VNC over an IPX network running Win95 with an NT  =20
Server=2E Has anyone compiled a version to do this? I cannot use TCP/IP  =20
because it will clash with our Instant Internet firewall box=2E

thanks

Andrew Sharpe =20
Diomed Limited
The Jeffreys Building, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 4WS
United Kingdom
http://www=2Ediomed-lasers=2Ecom
Tel: +44 1223 421799 Fax: +44 1223 425011

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only
for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated=2E

Any views and opinions expressed in this message are
the authors own and may not reflect the views and=20
opinions of Diomed Limited=2E