VNC disconnects during login

Zimmermann, Ralph rzimmermann "at"
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:36:24 +0000

I have VNC server running on all important remote servers in our WAN.
On one machine the vnc session always gets disconnected after
filling out the remote logon window and pressing OK or enter.

Sure, if you reconnect from the viewer you find yourself logged on.

All servers are WinNT 4.0 SP3 running WinVNC 3.3.2R2, the client
is Win95, same VNC version. VNC has been rolled out using a remote
rollout procedure I created. So every vncserver has the same registy

The behaviour only occours on one machine.

Any ideas.

This room is air-conditioned and the SUN is shining the NeXT days
 -- so don't open WindowsTM

Ralph Zimmermann
- Network Administrator -
CINCOM Systems GmbH &Co OHG