Problems with VNCServer on NT

walter kwaan spike "at" dsddhc.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:53:12 +0000

i've used the both mac viewers somewhat to NT w/o this happening... does
this happen with the NT viewer or the java viewers?

spike

At 11:07 AM 12/18/98 +0100, toxic gas fumes from over the wall made Anders
Holmbech Nielsen write:
>When I log on to a NT VNCServer from a MAC with the MACViewer it is all ok.
>But when I try to close the viewer it tends to crash the VNCServer and
>thereby closing ALL programs currently running on the NT. It does that in
>about 80% of the times. It is pretty anoying.
>
>Does anyone have a possible solution !?!?!?
>

>-----------------------
>Integrator ApS
>Anders Holmbech Nielsen
>Systemudvikler
>
>Nybrogade 20
>1203 K=F8benhavn K
>Tlf:  3314 5900
>Fax:  3314 5909
>www.integrator.dk

Walter Kwaan =20

      ///////  "Assasination is the extreme form of censorship."
     / x x /   "In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular."
    /  <  /       George Bernard Shaw=09
   /_____/     - "where do you want to reorg today?" - anon.

  (e-mail) spike "at" dsddhc.com

DAMN THE MAN!!! HELP SAVE COOL MUSIC ---- _Empire_Records_