NT Service Pack 4

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:43:54 +0000

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Jim King wrote:

> Are there any issues with WinVnc and SP4 for NT.  I have SP4 installed on
> one server now and it seems fine with VNC.  The rest of my servers have
> SP3.  Just wondering if there is anything I should be aware of.

It's worth checking the list archives - I remember someone mentioning a
problem arising after installing SP4 with VNC but I was never able to
reproduce it here, so I can't verify that.  SP4 on WinNT Workstation
certainly seems to work fine for me.

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall
--
Olivetti & Oracle Research Laboratory, Cambridge, UK - Tel : 343000
Laboratory for Communications Engineering, Cambridge - Tel : -