Problems with VNCServer on NT

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:01:45 +0000

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Anders Holmbech Nielsen wrote:

> SP3 is installed. But the problem still persists.
>
> Has anyone experienced the same problem ad I have had ? As far as I can see
> from the mails on this mailinglist no one has reported this "feature" !!

Is Service Pack 3 _fully_ installed?  It MUST be properly, completely
installed.  Installing ANY other system component and even some other
pieces of Microsoft software can leave SP3 in need of reinstallation.

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall
--
Olivetti & Oracle Research Laboratory, Cambridge, UK - Tel : 343000
Laboratory for Communications Engineering, Cambridge - Tel : -