Problems with VNCServer on NT

Anders Holmbech Nielsen ahn "at" integrator.dk
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:42:33 +0000

SP3 is installed. But the problem still persists.

Has anyone experienced the same problem ad I have had ? As far as I can see
from the mails on this mailinglist no one has reported this "feature" !!

>On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Anders Holmbech Nielsen wrote:
>
>> When I log on to a NT VNCServer from a MAC with the MACViewer it is all o=
k.
>> But when I try to close the viewer it tends to crash the VNCServer and
>> thereby closing ALL programs currently running on the NT. It does that in
>> about 80% of the times. It is pretty anoying.
>>
>> Does anyone have a possible solution !?!?!?
>
>Install Service Pack 3 on the NT box.
>
>Cheers,
>
>James "Wez" Weatherall
>--
>Olivetti & Oracle Research Laboratory, Cambridge, UK - Tel : 343000
>Laboratory for Communications Engineering, Cambridge - Tel : -

Integrator ApS
Anders Holmbech Nielsen
Systemudvikler

Nybrogade 20