Ctrl-Alt-Del command not working so well

walter kwaan spike "at" dsddhc.com
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:54:27 +0000

what platform vncviewer are you running?

i'm running mac/NT/95/unix vncviewers and servers and have had no problem
c-a-d'ing my NT machines (save for the fact that my HPUX Xterminal's
Xserver reboots on a C-A-D (!?!?!?!?!) remember if you are on 95/NT you are
going to have to use the menu option to send a C-A-D because the local
NT/95 will steal the C-A-D for its own nefarious uses...
also you might try the java vncviewer (browse to an NT machine's port 5800)
since that has a 'press control alt delete' button that sends it across..

At 11:56 AM 12/16/98 -0600, toxic gas fumes from over the wall made
Virginia Metze write:

>It also doesn't work with 4.0.
>
>Ginny

Walter Kwaan

      ///////  "Assasination is the extreme form of censorship."
     / x x /   "In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular."
    /  <  /       George Bernard Shaw
   /_____/     - "where do you want to reorg today?" - anon.

  (e-mail) spike "at" dsddhc.com

DAMN THE MAN!!! HELP SAVE COOL MUSIC ---- _Empire_Records_