Win95 routing or port redirecting

Aaron Schultz amschult "at" us.oracle.com
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:58:10 +0000

Try using a product like wingate for port redirects... it's free for
single users.  (although, it is a bit of overkill)  Similar free port
redirect products can be found on winfiles.com under network stuff.

- Aaron Schultz ------------
- Field Technical Services -

     "No one's really going to be free until nerd persecution ends"
                                   - Gilbert "Revenge of the Nerds"