Set Client Size - I want a Thumbnail of Server

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:17:58 +0000

Jay Westerdal wrote:

>   I want like a thumbnail of the server.  Also because this requires less
> information, this could also improve performance on the Server.

This would be cool, and it is something we've thought about.  It wouldn't be
too difficult, but would require changes to the protocol if the scaling were
done at the server end, which is, as you suggest, the right place to do it.

The Mac viewer has basic scaling abilities, but nothing else, yet.

Regards,
Quentin