Set Client Size - I want a Thumbnail of Server

Jay Westerdal jay "at" kvalley.com
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:24:34 +0000

Is it possible to set the entire client size?
Let's say that I have a server that is running on a machine with 1280 by
1024. And the Client (Viewer) has a resolution of 1024 by 768.  I want to
view the entire screen of the server's comuter.  Can I set the a window to
view the entire screen but keep that window the size of 640 by 480.  I want
like a thumbnail of the server.  Also because this requires less
information, this could also improve performance on the Server.

Thanks,
Jay Westerdal