Mac server

dhd@netropolis.net dhd "at" netropolis.net
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 23:12:38 +0000

Any news on a new Mac Server version?

> Not at the moment. It will grab the "main" screen (however your system
> defines that). The reason why multi monitor is not supported at the moment
> is that each screen can have a different pixel format. The way the program
> is structured means that having two (or more) encoders would be tricky to
> impliment.
>
> ----------
>> From: Tim Nicholson <tim.nicholson "at" bbc.co.uk>
>> To: 'vnc-list' <vnc-list "at" orl.co.uk>
>> Subject: Mac server
>> Date: 09 December 1998 08:52
>>
>> I have been trying out the MAc server with some of our dual screen
> systems.
>> Now the mac seems to be very clever in that it expands the desktop to
> cover
>> both screens, however VNC only shows one of them. IS it possible to have
> it
>> see both, or select which one it looks at?
>>
>> tim.

The Law Office of Darin H. Duphorne
				PGP ENCRYPTION
10400 S. Post Oak Rd.            		KEY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Suite E-328
Houston, Texas  77035

Specializing in Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets
Unfair Competition, and Litigation of Intellectual Property Cases

		(713) 446-3846 (voice)
               http://www.netropolis.net/dhd/index.htm      gigem '89