Mac server

Charles McLachlan cim20 "at" cam.ac.uk
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:46:39 +0000

Not at the moment. It will grab the "main" screen (however your system
defines that). The reason why multi monitor is not supported at the moment
is that each screen can have a different pixel format. The way the program
is structured means that having two (or more) encoders would be tricky to
impliment.