multi-processor, multi-homed NT server...

David Fallin dwfallin "at" css1.net
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 01:12:19 +0000

Hello all,

I have an NT environment with several servers (running sp4) and my NT
workstation (running sp4). I've installed the WinVNC on a few servers and it
works great. However on my web server, when I go to log off the machine (via
the VNC session) - I have to answer 2 prompts that WinVNC is not responding
(the session stops responding as soon as I say Ok to 'Close all Programs and
log on as different user' so the prompts must be answered be the server's
keyboard/mouse).  This server is a dual-pentium 133 machine that is
multi-homed (only one network card, but approximately 8 IP addresses).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
DWFallin