to B an ENDIAN or not that is the Q.

Ben Kosse BKosse "at"
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 06:01:28 +0000

Do you have access to a PowerPC based system? I think that PPC systems are
big endian so you should be able to test that. I may try it with some of the
macs up here at work tomorrow if I can. Of course, someone could make a fool
out of me and tell me that PPC's aren't big endian. I wouldn't mind.

Ben Kosse
bkosse "at"
PC Support Analyst
Coldwater Creek Inc.