Java client mods

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 00:34:44 +0000

Eric Schwartz wrote:

> I've done a bit of hacking on the Java client so that if the auth mode is
> rfbNoAuth, it doesn't prompt you with a meaningless password dialog.

Thanks Eric,

Sometimes if I've run a server without a password, I'm grateful that this
isn't apparent immediately if you point a browser at it!  But yes, it's
probably a good idea to bypass the prompt, at least in certain
circumstances.    Could you mail your patches to vnc "at" orl.co.uk?

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!
Quentin