Uggg what a long 40 hrs this has been :c)

VNC-List VNC-List "at" ukc.ac.uk
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 23:26:42 +0000

In message <199812092206.QAA30083 "at" eli.elilabs.com> you wrote:

> Endianiasis: n. a case of wrong-endian data, where wrong-endian means
> one side is big-endian, and the other side is little endian.  Intel
> and sparc have opposite endianess.

  Someone else as already suggested this.  but if the endianess was
incorrect it would be the colours that would be incorrect, not the actual
position of the pixels.

  Also, as the viewer can request what endianess the data is to be
sent in I don't see this as being the problem.

  That and I didn't just test between an Intel and a Sparc :)

Leo