Mac server

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber "at"
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 18:26:37 +0000

vnc-list "at",Internet writes:
>I have been trying out the MAc server with some of our dual screen
>Now the mac seems to be very clever in that it expands the desktop to
>both screens, however VNC only shows one of them. IS it possible to have
>see both, or select which one it looks at?
Not sure, I'll check if it works later, but try moving the menu bar and/or
the startup monitor.  It's in the monitors control panel, and you can
change it real time.

"Proximity to wonder has blunted our perception and appreciation of it"
--Tim Hartnell in 'Exploring ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE on your Commodore 64'

The VNC mailing list     -   see