Blue Screen running VNC Server as service on NT4

Mon, 07 Dec 1998 21:26:02 +0000

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Laine Stump wrote:

> Has anyone else seen this? Any hints (other than "install a different VGA
> driver", or "install SP3" - I'm pretty sure the thing that required SP3 was
> the installation, and that seemed to go fine on my machine, and a different

You need to install SP3 in order for WinVNC to operate correctly.  WinVNC
will install fine without this but will periodically fail due to SP1 bugs.

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall
--
Olivetti & Oracle Research Laboratory, Cambridge, UK - Tel : 343000
Laboratory for Communications Engineering, Cambridge - Tel : -