Blue Screen running VNC Server as service on NT4

Wade Maxfield maxfield "at" ctelcom.net
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 20:27:39 +0000

    There are known BSOD (blue screen of death) problems with the vga drivers
before service pack 2.  If you have installed any software after you installed
the NT system and the SP3 module, you must reapply the SP3, as the versioning
control did not always work.

    In other words, installs of software will sometimes replace a newer (SP3
version) dll or system file with an older dll or system file.  This can cause
all kinds of BSODS or other problems.

wade