Accessing WinVNC on a locked WinNT4.0 server

David Starks-Browning starksb "at" ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 18:37:22 +0000

Oops, very sorry, James.  Misunderstanding on our part.  I thought my
colleague *had* been running it as a service at the time.

You are right about documentation, though.  It's not clear just from
reading it that running WinVNC as a service will solve this particular
problem.

David