VNC broke when upgraded to RH 5.2

Ted Sudtell tsudtell "at"
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 06:38:50 +0000

I see a few messages about problems with vnc on 5.2, one was change eval
to use sockets.  I did not see that anywhere in my vncserver file.  I
did find one eval in the script and changed it to use, just got an "if"
error the line above it.  Below is the exact error I get when I start
the server. Can you tell from the above I am not a programer?
Thanks for any input...

Prototype mismatch: sub main::__need_size_t vs () at (eval 44) line 1.
String found where operator expected at (eval 148) line 1, near
'struct sockaddr'"
        (Missing operator before  'struct sockaddr'?)

The VNC mailing list     -   see