test

Mike Babulic mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 20:24:50 +0000

>Attachment converted: Escargot:wjreichhold.vcf (TEXT/R*ch) (00018FBC)

Jason,

You are attaching a text file (wjreichhold.vcf) to every piece of mail you
send.  It is marginally useful to people who use Netscape (or IE) for
email.  It is annoying to everyone else

Please do the following IMMEDIATELY:

1) In Netscape, pull down "Edit" --> "Preferences..."
2) Under "Mail & Newsgroups", click on "Identity"
3) Turn off "Attach my personal card to messages (as a vcard)"

Thanks,

--
Mike Babulic,         Management Systems Analyst
Engineering Computer Services,    City of Calgary