WinVNC server CPU load and performance: (was: WinVNC Server)

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 10:47:26 +0000

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Klaus Kolle wrote:

> After rsponding to this post I've downloaded another telling me
> to adjust my settings, so now they are correct and I do not
> experience 100 % CPU loads as before.
>
> One thing to put into the FAQ on a visible place.
>
> I do have checked Poll window under cursor and now also Poll
> console window.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> -Klaus

:)  OK.  Quite right, I should mention this in the Docs and/or the FAQ.

Thanks for the feedback,

James "Wez" Weatherall
--
Olivetti & Oracle Research Laboratory, Cambridge, UK - Tel : 343000
Laboratory for Communications Engineering, Cambridge - Tel : -